Bike commuting isn’t for the timid. Having gear that’s built specifically for the task can be a major motivator. The Hub has similar features to our high-end performance helmets, but re-imagined for the streets. Overbrow Ventilation helps get you to work with less sweat. The dial-actuated fit system is simple, secure and plays nice with eyewear, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Other smart touches include an integrated clip-on light mount, reflective trim and a soft-brim visor. And whatever you’re wearing, Hub adds style.
- Perforated padding
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 15 helmet vents, 3 brow ports
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Ratchet buckle
- Soft-brim visor with reflective trim
- Removable light mount with reflective housing
- CPSC Bicycle
365 grams (size M)
Free delivery when you spend over £50.
Standard Delivery is £3.95 if your order is less than £50.
Returns can be made 30 days from receipt.
A free returns label is included with your purchase.